How to reserve ?
For the individual visits, you can reserve directly on the page of the concerned visit or by phone on the +32 (0)2 563 61 53 from Tuesday to Friday from 9am to 1pm. The inscriptions are closed on the Friday before the visit, at 1pm.
For the group's visits, send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, formulating your request: theme of the visit, number of participants, dates, ... You can also reserve by phone.
General terms and conditions of sale:
1. Visit booking will be completed upon receipt of written confirmation and of the estimate signed for acceptance.
2. Visit payment has to be cleared upon receipt of invoice, before service date. If delayed beyond, due amount will be increased by charging the legal interest rate.
- In case of any cancellation occurring within 10 days prior to the service date, the service charged will be fully due.
- Between 11 and 15 days prior to the service start, 50% of the service charged will be due.
4. Any modification made to a tour (time, meeting location, number of guides...) must be notified in writing minimum 30 days before the event for bus tours, and minimum 15 days before the event for pedestrian visits.
5. In case of deadlines breach, Arkadia cannot guarantee a successful completion of planned agenda for the day.
6. Within eight days before the visit, Arkadia will not modify its invoiced amount, should possibly the initially confirmed number of participants be decreased.
7. The starting time of the visit stipulated in your contract must be respected. Any possible delay has to be notified to asbl Arkadia, and will be deducted from the initially planned time schedule. Nevertheless, if delay goes beyond 30 minutes without any notification from the group, the guide(s) will not have to hold their service. In this case, the visit cost shall be due.
8. The association cannot be held liable for any loss or theft of your personal belongings during these tours.
9. Liability disclaimers:
- in case of fire during a guided tour, which could wound or handicap any participant (including physical, moral or psychological prejudices), in no instance shall asbl Arkadia be responsible.
- the client accepts full responsibility for any accident he may cause to others during a visit.
- the client certifies he is covered by a general liability insurance policy.
- Arkadia has also taken out a general liability insurance policy for professionals, with the AXA insurance company.