Brussels Biennale of Modern Architecture (BBMA) /2
During the last 3 Saturdays of October 2020, the fourth Brussels Biennale of Modern Architecture opens the doors of some remarkable buildings from the period 1918-1972: houses, churches and office buildings. Interior tours, film screenings and a debate offer you insights into our modernist heritage.
For the Saturday 24/10/20, we will make you discover the following places:
- Résidence Lemonnier (1962)
- Hoebeke home (1960) & Val des Fleurs (1965)
- Moreau home (1952)
- Atomium (1958)
- Alsteens home (1966)
- Chapel of the Lambert sanatorium (1936)
- Wery home (1959)
- Drohme Park / Hippodrome Boitsfort (1959)
- Gevers residence-studio (1962)
Reservations can be made directly on BBMA.BE
is required via the on-line form.
The reservations are closed on Friday before the weekend.