Brussels Biennale of Modern Architecture (BBMA)
During the last 3 Saturdays of October 2020, the fourth Brussels Biennale of Modern Architecture opens the doors of some remarkable buildings from the period 1918-1972: houses, churches and office buildings. Interior tours, film screenings and a debate offer you insights into our modernist heritage.
For the first Saturday 17/10/20, we will make you discover the following places:
- Résidence Vincennes (1962)
- Guillissen-Hoa apartment (1965)
- Résidence Fond’Roy (1968)
- Humblet architect’s home (1961)
- House for two brothers (1966)
- Saint John the Baptist church (1931)
- Saint Augustin church (1933)
- Saint Julien church (1965)
- Saint Alena church (1951)
- Town hall of Forest (1938) & Gillion (1941)
Reservations can be made directly on BBMA.BE
is required via the on-line form.
The reservations are closed on Friday before the weekend.